Tennis Courts are available for use at the following centers and parks. (All courts are lighted).
- Blair Park - 3 courts
- Lytle Creek Center - 1 court
- Meadowbrook Park - Hernandez Center - 1 court
- Ninth Street Park - 2 courts
- Norton Gym - 6 courts
- Nunez Park - Ruben Campos Center - 1 court
- Golden Valley School - 3 courts
- Perris Hill Park - 7 courts
courts are subject to a priority of use in the following order: Parks,
Recreation and Community Services Department (PRCSD) sponsored
activities; PRCSD co-sponsored activities; non-profit youth service
organizations located permanently in and serving the City of San
Bernardino and tax supported groups; civic and social groups (resident
and non-profit); individual residents; civic and social groups
(non-resident or commercial); and individual non-residents.
- Court #6 is primarily scheduled for PRCSD sponsored activities (lessons, clinics, tournaments).
more than five (5) courts may be reserved at one time by any group or
individual. Two courts must remain open to the public or for public
classes sponsored by PRCSD.
- Reservations are subject to application approval by PRCSD, through the main office, 201 North "E" Street, Suite 301, San Bernardino CA 92401.
Scheduled usage of Perris Hill Park Tennis Courts
Blair Park Courts Perris Hill Tennis Courts